For the first time, the Model Based Testing Conference is taking place on 19th June 2018.
If you are interested in participating, you can purchase a single ticket for the MBT only or get a ticket which combines both, the Model Based Testing and the Embedded Testing Conference. Also Sponsors have the possibility to book their exhibition space particularly for this day or in combination with an exhibition space for the Embedded Testing. For further information, regarding this, please contact Ms. Julia Kammerl.
The Model Based Testing Conference is focusing on the following topics:
- What’s the actual state of the art in Model Based Testing?
- What are the advantages in Model Based Testing?
- Is the initial effort worth it? If yes, when?
- What are the differences between model orientated, model driven and model centered testing?
- Which skills does a tester should show?
- On which implemental support can we actual rely on?